Annual Bundle Service
1300 Smoke Alarms are one of the original service providers in the industry, leading the way in the annual servicing and maintenance of residential rental properties.
We offer our clients a Total Compliance Solution. We recognise there is more to compliance than just smoke alarms, so we have designed an industry first compliance bundle package that now includes Smoke Alarm Compliance, Safety Switch Compliance and Corded Window Compliance all in the one service. This saves you money!
Our bundle service provides peace of mind to real estate agents and landlords by reducing the likelihood of a negligence claim. Our experience, professionalism and state of the art system ensures that we can provide a convenient, personal and responsive service to our customers around Australia.
Annual Bundle Maintenance Service includes:
- The preservation of records detailing that the property is compliant with current smoke alarm legislation.
- Includes smoke alarm positioning according to the Building Code of Australia and compliance with the Australian Standards AS 3786-1993 and state legislations
- Cleaning of alarms
- FREE Battery replacement if below acceptable level
- Replacement of faulty, expired or missing smoke alarms (Charge may apply)
- Installation of new smoke alarms (Charge may apply)
- Leaving information card for occupant upon completion of the smoke alarm service
- Photographs taken of each smoke alarm showing the location and expiry date
- Testing all safety switches via push button and earth leakage test (includes photograhs)
- Corded Window inspection on all windows to identify the safety of the cords. (Charge for retrofitting)
- If window cords are not safe we will make them compliant by retrofitting with cleats and warning labels
Qualifications & Safety
- We guarantee each job will be completed in compliance with the Australian Standards AS 3786-1993 and the Building Code of Australia and all relevant standards for smoke alarms, safety switches and corded windows.
- To ensure the professional and technical standards of service and installation will be adhered to.
- All technicians are fully trained, including practical training in the field, practical training at our training facility and theoretical training in the office.
- 1300 Smoke Alarms maintain current third party public liability insurance for the sum of twenty million dollars ($20,000,000.00) and professional indemnity insurance with a limit of indemnity of one million dollars ($5,000,000.00).
- Our portal provides you online access 24 hours a day, seven days a week to important information at the touch of a mouse click.